Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TV = Blah.

I don't watch a lot of tv. I have never been a huge tv watcher. I have had a few shows that I got into and watched religiously. I have been off and on watching One Life to Live since I was 13. I still look forward to watching it now. I like to watch Glee, and I was once addicted to Dawson's Creek.

I would rather listen to music than watch tv. I have always been a music junkie.

however, yesterday Shane was home sick. There is two things to notice in that sentence.
1. Shane was home
2. Shane was sick.

What does this mean for me? Well, it means taking care of him and being forced to watch tv all day. He started by watching a movie, then some tv shows he likes, then I got to watch one life to live then he took over and watched another movie or so until Glee came on. I have no idea what we watched. I was so busy trying to find something else to do instead of watch tv. If I watch tv for too long, my eyes end up all gritty and unfocused and I can't sleep.

Well, seems like Shane can watch tv all day with no problems. Cameron too. They can sit and watch movies all day long and be fine and content. I cannot. For one, ADD kicks in and I have to be doing something. Two, it makes me feel like crap if I sit in front of the tv too much. Ugh.

Thankfully, Shane is feeling better and went to work this morning. Thank goodness! Not that I don't like him being at home with me, but I cannot sit for another day and watch tv.

I am going to go outside today. It is going to be so nice out today. In the 50's and sunny! I can't wait!

No comments:


My Boys!

My Boys!