Tuesday, February 8, 2011

80 year old woman.

I woke up this morning feeling like an old woman. My back is so tight and knotted up that I can barely stand up straight. I have always had lower back issues since I was a kid. My back curves in too much and it causes pain.

Well, after spending 2 hours last week scooping ice to form a path from our front door to the street, I felt it. Then I kept trying to keep it clear every time it would snow (which seems like every day these days).

I helped move our new sectional sofa into our condo on Sunday and yesterday I spent about an hour and half hepling my parents and grandparents scoop out their driveway. Well, I was working pretty hard and bending over to scoop big shovelfuls of snow and ice and throwing it across to the yard....bad idea by the way.

So now I am in serious pain with my back. I am doing laundry today and sitting is the only thing that doesn't hurt, except when I change positions. The laundry baskets, which usually get thrown around with no problem, weigh at least 752, 683 lbs. today.

Going to soak in the bathtub and get the icy hot out to rub into my back. Maybe that will help...maybe it will just take some time to heal up. Time will tell.

In the meantime, might be a good time to catch up on some blogging and some light packing. This condo keeps getting smaller and smaller with all the packing and the new sectional in the living room along with the old couch....ugh.

How much longer until we get to move?

We have our pre-drywall meeting tomorrow morning. Cannot wait, because we will get our approximate closing date and I can start planning ahead for it!! Yay!!

If you see me out and about, I may be the one that looks young but is walking hunched over like an old lady....

:)

No comments:


My Boys!

My Boys!