Friday, January 7, 2011

The Melting Pot = Delicious!

Yum!!

Shane and I went to The Melting Pot tonight for dinner. I was hesitant because I am not one of those types of people that will eat just anything. I am extremely picky eater and tend to shy away from places that forces me to try something new. But, because it was a special occasion, I went with it and made the reservation. It was a great choice!

We had the fiesta cheese fondue and it was pretty tasty, and I had a caesar salad and it was fantastic! We had different meats and the caribbean oil to cook the meat in and it was great. But the best thing was the teriyaki glaze that they give you to dip your meat in. YUM!! I actually splurged and bought a bottle because it was that good. Dessert was a definite highlight as well. We had a chocolate turtle flambe'. It had milk chocolate, caramel and pecans and they flambeed' it. It was delicious!!!!!

All in all, it was wonderful night, where Shane and I got to get away and do something nice by ourselves and love on each other. With the busyness of life, sometimes you forget to make special time for each other, and while we are very close and amke time for each other, we tend to not get away and do special things like this very often. It was definitely a great date and I look forward to spending many many more with him. He is the love of my life. <3

No comments:


My Boys!

My Boys!