Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pre-construction Meeting~

So we go today at 4pm to have our pre-construction meeting. I cannot wait! It is so exciting to be going through this as the buyer and not the salesperson! I am so excited to walk up to my front door, get my own key out and go inside the first time after closing. It is about 5 months away, but it is getting exciting now that they will be actually doing stuff!!

I can't wait to get in my new kitchen with the island and cook yummy food and have people over and entertain!! I love entertaining! Oh I just can't wait! This is what I have been looking forward to for the last 7 years. And especially since I became a realtor about 4 years ago! So much fun when it's you that is the buyer!!!

Okay, enough about that.
I may do a song of the day later....we'll see. Hope with a sick boy again and not sure I will have the time. I am painting some stars and snowflakes for a craft project I am doing with a friend to give away as Christmas gifts! Fun fun fun!!
Later peeps!

No comments:


My Boys!

My Boys!