Tuesday, November 2, 2010

O Holy Night.

I love Christmas. My two favorite holidays are Easter and Christmas. Third would be July 4th probably. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the music. In the Spring, you have the Jesus has risen songs. They are great. Cantatas filled with beautiful music. Love it!

At Christmas, I have a list of all the favorite songs of the season in my opinion. I consider November 1 as the first day of the Christmas season. The music starts in the stores, the trees and wrapping and ribbons come out in the stores. Thanksgiving begins. Ahhh.....love it!

Musically speaking, my all time favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night. It gives me goosebumps every time I hear it, no matter who sings it, no matter how many times I hear it. It is one of the greatest songs ever. Period.

So give me some hot cocoa and a blanket and turn up the music and I am just fine. I welcome Christmas time.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Meeeee too Kristian! I love the spirit of Christmas!


My Boys!

My Boys!