Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Handbells! and Choir! and Church! Oh my!!

I am so excited! I may be able to participate in the handbell choir at College Park! I love playing bells and used to be director of handbells at our old church. That got cut, and I was heartbroken. I think bells at Christmas and Easter are wonderful and beautiful. Now, I go to a church where the music is exactly how I like it. Shane and I talked the other day about the music and sermons at College Park and we both agree that we enjoy it so much. It has been many months since we have felt the Holy Spirit flow through us during worship, but the last few weeks have been wonderful! Cameron even talked about having goosebumps last Sunday during the worship.

I cannot even explain how happy we are right now. Life is so good right now that I feel like if I blink it will all be a fluke and we will go back to our regularly scheduled life. But, in the meantime, I will take the good and thank God for His many blessings.

Can't wait to hear the bells play and be a part of a bell choir again. I missed playing when I was directing, but directing was better than no bells at all. And to be a part pf the choir too is just about too much excitement for my heart to handle! They perform musicals for Christmas and Easter! I cannot wait to hear the musical for Christmas and then hopefully be a part of the Easter musical!! Oh the excitement!!

:) my heart is full and I thank God.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you found a church where you feel connected. :o)


My Boys!

My Boys!