Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nieces!

I never thought I would have an opportunity to be an aunt, since I am an only child. But marrying a large family like I did, I am getting lots of opportunities to be an aunt!

My first nephew was Jackson and he is now 2 years old. He is a bundle of energy and such a sweet cutie!

My first niece was born just a little over a month ago to my other SIL Ashley and her name is Riley. She is so precious.

My second niece will be born tomorrow to my SIL Anna (mother to Jackson) and I am sure she will be just as precious!

It was so many years between us having Cameron and the rest of the siblings to start having babies that it seems weird. Poor Cameron will be 15 years old when these kids are getting used to running around and being ankle biters and the first one they will go to is him! I think it iwll be great for him. Cameron loves kids and maybe he'll get the opportunity to babysit some too!

I am so excited to be part of a big family and be able to be called an aunt. I hope Cameron is as lucky to marry into a big family too.

Welcome to the world Bridget! Can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:


My Boys!

My Boys!